Training and Placement Cell (T&P) was established in 2010. It functions with the coordination of heads of the departments, faculty, and student representatives. GITAM has intelligent and highly motivated young students who aspire to have a rewarding career in leading firms, MNC’s and well established organizations. Training & Placement Cell thoroughly trains students right from the first year to deliver their best in the selection processes of reputed organizations.
GITAM enjoys patronage of several Multi National Corporations. GITAM’s high standards are well-recognized by many MNCs and other companies in IT, Banking and other fields across the country drawing them to conduct campus interviews on a large scale. Campus placements enable the university to break its own record of placements every year.
GITAM has entered into different tie-ups and collaborations with prestigious industries like: TCS, IBM, ORACLE, Hitachi Solutions, Virtusa Polaris, CSC, Cisco, Pramathi Technologies, etc.
- BEC –Business English Certificate program in collaboration with University of Cambridge
- Career Counseling Programs
- Regular interactions with eminent industrialists, top recruiters and leading companies
- German Course
- Campus Recruitment Training
Our Goals & Objectives
- To facilitate 100% placements
- To impart leadership skills
- To provide employable skills to all the students to match the expectations of the corporate world
- To plan and implement Integrated Personality Development Program including Campus Recruitment Training (CRT) starting from I B.Tech
- To arrange lectures / seminars / interactive sessions by Technical & HR experts of top organizations