The department continuously strives to improve the infrastructure facilities. In the last 4 years the department has invested 80 Lakhs to setup and modernize.
a) 20 Lakhs for Boeing 737 simulator
b) 30 Lakhs for Sub sonic wind tunnel
c) 20 Lakhs for propulsion laboratory
d) 10 lakhs on computational facilities
- Avinash Gupta (2011-15) won the “Infotech Open Innovation Challenge”, at Indian Aviation 24 March, 2014, Hyderabad.
- Nikhila Prasad (2012-16) was selected for Boeing Paid internship program during May-Jun 2015 at Boeing, Bengaluru.
- Akhil K, Bandyopadhyay D.J, Manish Kumar R (2012-16) won best poster award at LAMSYS-2016, 24-25 Jun 2016, Sri Hari Kota.
- Siva Prasad E and Narasimha Reddy (2013-17), Bhagya Shree D (2014-18) participated in SAKURA exchange program, 4-11 July 2016, Japan.
- Narasimha Reddy was selected for internship program at ISRO, Sri Hari Kota, SHAR during 15 December, 2016 to 31 January, 2017.
- M. Nandish, G. Sharath Kumar, Subham Suresh & T. K. Srinivas Rao (2014-18) won 3rd prize in Aeromodelling at NIIT Warangal, 21 – 23 October 2016, Warangal.
Placement & Career opportunity
- Student Placements –TATA ADVANCE SYSTEM LIMITED, TECH MAHINDRA, CYIENT TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED (INFOTECH) and Aero works limited.
- Our Students are pursuing MS in reputed universities in USA, UK, Australia & Germany.
Features of the Department:
- Research Papers Published in National / International Journals: 30
- Research Papers Published in National International Conferences: 41
- National / International Conferences Attended: 24
- Attended FDP: 17
- National / International Professional Memberships: 08
- Chair Session / International: 03
- Key note Speaker National / International: 07